Creating a stylish home is more than superior architecture and amazing furniture. Wall paint ideas provide a plethora of options for home decorating. Today, many people are looking for the best paint for their homes to create a comfortable, classic and warm environment.
Having chosen a wall color, there are a number of things that can be done to make your accent wall unique and interesting. Here are a few tips to help you bring life to a room.
1. Stickers. Wall decals are a great way to add some life to freshly painted walls. Tree branches, animals and inspiration words and phrases will help to make your cool wall painting stand out even more.
2. Hand-painted drawings. If you are artistically inclined, you can put your drawing and painting skills to the test by using wall paints to create a spectacular mural.
3. Stenciling. If you are not a great artist, there are stencils available that can be used to create stunning images. The stencils will allow you to create sharp images that will make your wall interesting.
4. Wall cubes. Adding wall cubes to the wall not only provides additional storage, but they can also be painted to complement the wall paint colors used on the wall.
5. Wallpaper. If you are looking for something dramatic, use wallpaper for your accent wall. Paint all the walls in the room in the same color, except the one that will be covered in wallpaper. Use a wallpaper that incorporates the color of the paint in its design.
6.Picture frames and floating shelves. Unique picture frames and other items such as floating shelves are commonly seen in wall paint ideas. They will help to draw attention the wall and make the room warm and inviting.
Do you have an accent wall that is unique? We would love to see your handiwork. Send us a few pictures!