Your master bedroom should be the most tasteful and superior bedroom in the house. Next to the kitchen, the master bedroom is often the element that makes or breaks a real estate deal. What do buyers look for in a master bedroom? What are the critical elements that must be present in the best master bedroom ideas?
Here are five things to look out for in master bedroom decorating.
1. Opulent furniture. The furniture in your master bedroom should be superior to the furniture in the other bedrooms. From king-sized beds to over-sized designer furniture, the master bedroom should scream luxury.
2. Spectacular bathroom. Create the perfect master bathroom with all the relevant fixtures needed for relaxation and de-stressing. Double vanities are the norm for master bedrooms. A hot tub and rain shower are also great additions.
3. Adequate closet space. The amount of closet space available in the room is also important. As the master bedroom, it is expected that there will be a walk-in closet with a closet organization system in place.
4. Lighting. Various lighting elements are important in a master bedroom. In addition to the overhead light fixture, there should also be side lamps at each side of the bed. This will allow individuals on either side of the bed to control the light for reading and other activities that might not include the other person.
5. The view. No master bedroom is complete without a spectacular view. For houses near the ocean, the master bedroom design should be done with the view of the ocean in mind. For inland and mountain top developments, the views of the city’s skyline should be taken into consideration. What do you think about the above mentioned master bedroom ideas and tips? Does your master bedroom conform to any of them?