Are you looking for unusual bedroom decorating ideas? Decorating your bedroom does not require that you follow what everyone else is doing. Create your own unique style by thinking outside of the box and doing what makes you happy.
Here are some simple tips on how to achieve a comfortable bedroom space by going against the grain.
1. Use colors no one would expect. Most homeowners use subtle, warm colors for their bedroom. If you are looking for something out of the box, try an unexpected color such as black, purple or red.
2. Paint everything in the same color. Create a monotone room by painting everything in the same color. For example, if your walls are painted purple, paint all the shelves and furniture in that same color.
3. Invest in a quality, unique bed. Whether you prefer a water bed, a circular bed, a bed that suspends or one that reclines, sleeping is an important part of your daily life. As such, you need to ensure that you are comfortable as possible while resting.
4. Bring nature inside the bedroom. In addition to a few house plants, add some other natural elements to your bedroom using items such as sea shells, pine cones and logs.
5.Decorate using specific themes. If you enjoy cultures other than your own, one way to create a unique bedroom is to decorate using a specific theme. For example, Asian and European–inspired themes are quite common, and are great themes for you to consider.
6. Add family artwork to your walls. Instead of spending on mass produced artwork, get your children or other family members to create unique pieces for your bedroom. With a nice frame, the pieces will surely blend in well with your design theme.
What do you think about these bedroom decorating ideas?