Your bundle of joy is on the way, or has already arrived. If you are struggling to find baby nursery themes, we have put together a few ideas just for you.
Be sure to choose a theme that matches your personality and suits your needs. If you do not know the gender of the baby, stick to general themes that will work well for either a boy or girl. There are many designs to choose from, so the best thing to do is to start with something simple that can be developed in coming months.
Begin with the color. Pink is usually associated with girls, and boys with blue. If you do not know the gender and do not plan on finding out before your delivery date, avoid those two colors in your decor. Instead, go for a more neutral color such as green, yellow, white or brown.
Some baby boy nursery ideas include:
1. Automobiles (cars, buses, trucks, bikes, etc.)
2. Jungle (tress, animals, etc)
3. Cartoon characters (Diego, Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street characters, etc.)
4. Movies (Lion King, Finding Nemo, etc.)
Some baby girl nursery themes include:
1. Princesses (Cinderella, Ariel, etc.)
2. Animals (Lambs, puppies, etc.)
3. Cartoon characters (Tweety, Minnie Mouse, Dora, Sesame Street characters, etc.)
4. Movies (The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, etc.)
Other unisex nursery themes include:
1. The planet (moons and stars)
2. Nursery Rhymes
3. Animals (owls, bears, birds, fish, ladybugs, etc.)
What nursery theme did you use for your son or daughter?